Monday, February 12, 2007

Fame and Fortune

I received an email out of the blue a few weeks ago from a magazine editor in Singapore asking me whether they could use some of my Monterey pictures from flickr for an article they were working on.

My aspirations as a photographer are a Freudian truth (whatever that means) and I promptly replied giving my consent. It was for a new magazine called Lexean, which they claim is a cross between GQ and Economist. Yup.

The editor had also enigmatically mentioned a "non-commercial fee" which I later learnt actually meant "nothing".

Anyway, I have not heard from them in a while now, and have to assume that my photographical ambitions will have to wait. They were probably dissuaded by the big boxes my brother drew around a speck of dust in my pictures with the words "This is ruining your photos".

Thanks buddy. I should probably start using Photoshop.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're welcome :)

February 12, 2007 at 4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home